Friday, March 11, 2011

Splodge !


Am I getting old ?

10pm on a Friday night.

Back in the day, at this time on a Friday, you'd find me reaching for some lasers on a dance floor, or supping a chilled pint in a darkened corner.

Tonight I'm fiddling with a tripod whilst looking for a straw to drop food colouring* into water ! And loving it too!


The last image of the working week - and definitely an image I feel I will be doing more experimenting with.

No profound words of wisdom tonight. I have a kitchen to clean! Parents and nephew are expected here in under 12 hours - and (as always) there's sorting to be done.

I will leave you with your own thoughts ... what does this image remind you of? To me, it's an upside down Portuguese Man O'War !

Goodnight.

* I would like to give special thanks to my neighbours, Matt & Caroline for the use of their food colouring - all we had in was Vanilla Essence! Cheers !

No comments: