Wednesday, March 09, 2011

The Apple Experiment.


Having just taken delivery of my latest piece of camera equipment, an off camera flash lead, I thought I'd have a little play around with it.

Speaking of deliveries, do you get anxious when waiting for parcels to arrive? It drives me mad, waiting and knowing that the second you disappear, is the EXACT moment they will choose to deliver it. As a result of this curse, I have 2 parcels I need to go and collect from depots this week.

This shot is just one of many 'experiments' of me messing about with the flash. Technically, it's nothing special - blown highlights, etc. But it's all part of my experimental learning journey that this blog is taking me on !


Potentially you could have had a shot of yours truly on crutches today, following a very near miss in a slippery shower this morning - better to stick with the apple me thinks!

Doing well tonight. A late blog update admittedly, but it's 10:31pm and I'm off to bed!

From Babs's point of view, only one more day of OfSTED to go !

Night all.




No comments: