Monday, March 28, 2011

I can see clearly now ....


When I got up this morning, I could not see the top of this tree.

This was due to a thick fog - which funnily enough reflected my mood. It was Monday morning. We had had little sleep, the weather was awful and I wasn't particularly looking forward for what I know will be a mad week at work.

So up I got, feeling altogether fairly miserable.

The only plus side to the fog was the fact that the car looked good with the front fog lights blazing.

But, the sun did it's trick - the fog soon burnt off, and with the appearance of blue skies and sunlight, my mood lifted massively. I was my usual happy self once more! I am ready for the challenges that lie ahead.


It's still gonna be a mega busy week though - so no apologies for the poor photo or brief writing.

PS - there was no fog on the Tyne this morning - I asked my parents, who had spent the night in the Hilton on the quayside!

No comments: