Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day !


Again, I am showing my age.

In year's gone by, I'd be out now. Drinking Guinness and probably wearing some daft hat or shamrock related article. Instead, I've just got in from my photo society meeting! Oh how times change.


So, today is St. Patrick's Day. Samuel has celebrated at nursery by wearing green today and also by making this leprechaun. I did ask Samuel if the leprechaun had a name, but Samuel was in a grump mood and replied "He is called nobody!". We're also all still looking for the end of the rainbow!

Considering there is only an hour of St. Patrick's Day left, I have not even had a tipple yet - although I did celebrate slightly early yesterday, when my boss made me a delightful Irish Coffee !

The other good news of the day is that newly named fish, Peter, is still alive and swimming! Always a worry when you're looking after someone else's pet. Peter seems quite content bobbing along in the water watching the world go by.

And that my friends, is it for tonight. Not too much to say, but lots of work to do!

Cheers!

No comments: