Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Reflection.


Well, after the hustle and bustle of the week so far, it was nice to get out of work a little earlier (I had to pick up an 'outfit', but more on this tomorrow!) .

As it was another gorgeous day, I decided I would take a stroll along the canal. With the sun just about to set, there was a lovely light and after a day at work, it was nice to get out and get some fresh air.

Wandering up the canal path gave me time to collect my thoughts and reflect on the day. Looking for inspiration for a photo, I saw this and knew that tonight I'd be writing about another meaning of reflection too!

The only downside of the walk was afterwards. Getting back into the (new) car, there was a very unpleasant smell (not unusual around me!). A quick look at the left foot revealed that some dog owner had not followed the 'Clean Up Your Mess' rule - leaving a nice target for me to hit!

Luckily, with the new car being an automatic, this meant that I could wrap my left shoe in a carrier bag, chuck it in the boot of car and drive home without hassle, or smell !

The offending shoe has now been cleaned and polished ... in fact I can see my reflection in it!


No comments: