Saturday, March 19, 2011

Easy Tiger!


You all know how much I love my weekends, and today has been no different.

A very busy day started with Samuel and I visiting our local fire station, as they were doing a charity car wash. Although Samuel enjoyed watching the hose pipes and looking at the fire engine, he was reluctant to sit in the driver's seat - despite a bit of persuasion from me.

Afterwards the weekend nearly ended for us.

Some joker decided to turn right without looking. Straight across our path! Luckily, the brakes on the new car are very good, as are my reactions - so we were all okay!!!
We then decided to have a trip to the zoo and had a great day out. I always enjoy trips to zoos and could spend hours looking (and photographing) the animals.

After visiting the zoo shop (compulsory on these occasions), we managed to pick up a bargain - but more on that shall be revealed in the week!

It was also a 'supermoon' tonight. The closest the moon has come to the Earth in the past 18years. I did take some moon photos, but they were not as good as those I took the other week - so I have scrapped them.

Also, a potential scare with Peter the fish this evening - he seemed very lifeless. I have now cleaned his tank out and given him some food - he seems happier, but I'm monitoring him!

It's been all about the animals !


No comments: