Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Home Comforts


Home. The heart of the family. A place of respite and solace.

As mentioned yesterday, very busy at work. Consequently, I did not get in until fairly late on tonight - feeling very tired.

So what better than to slip into some big, baggy, comfortable clothes (hooded top and tracky bottoms), before sitting down to a lovely home cooked meal of bangers and mash - with super thick gravy and veg! Lovely.

Believe it or not, today's photograph was going to be a bit more exciting than this - I have had some creative ideas today, but unfortunately I need to get some 'props' to set up the shot, AND, as a result of being in late, I bottled it and took the easy shot, of my tea!

Anyway, here's today pic .... on a related note, Samuel will like this picture. He loves sausages and finds the word SIZZLE hilarious!

I promise I will try and be a bit more creative tomorrow. In the meanwhile, enjoy my tea, I know I did!

No comments: